CTG TriLux Fluorometer
The following configurations are available:
- TriLux Chlorophyll a, Phycocyanin and Turbidity for a freshwater deployment.
- TriLux Chlorophyll a, Phycoerythrin and Turbidity for a marine deployment.
- TriLux Chlorophyll a, Phycoerythrin and Phycocyanin for a coastal deployment.
- Monitors 3 parameters in a single, highly sensitive probe
- Low cost solution for widespread algae monitoring and large scale monitoring programmes
- Real-time data output in μg/l
- User configurable sampling frequency from 0.1 Hz to 3 Hz
- Robust ambient light and turbidity rejection
- Data display and logging with Hawk and Watchkeeper accessories
- Monitoring within water treatment plants
- Integration within marine CTDs, AUVs and towed vehicles