Sequoia Scientific LISST-Black
The system will continuously measure particle size distribution and concentration, along with the fluorescence of refined fuels, crude oil and chlorophyll, as well as beam attenuation.
- Complete package based on Small Angle Forward Scattering Laser Diffraction Technology
- Measures Particle Size and Concentration in 36 Size Classes
- Integrated with Turner Designs Cyclops-7F fluorometers engineered to detect crude oil, refined fuels, and chlorophyll
- Internal programmable datalogger
- Small and Extended Battery Packs available for self-contained operation
- USB connection to PC for programming, offloading and real-time size distribution displays
- Programmable, autonomous data collection
- Integrated Depth and Fast Response Temperature Sensors
- Towable or integrated on profiling package or vehicle
The Turner Designs submersible instrumentation modules used in the LISST-Black includes single-channel fluorometers for detection of chlorophyll, crude oil and refined fuels. Together with particle information from the LISST, this package solution provides a comprehensive picture of potential contamination.